Did you participate in a Photography Project 52 this year?
Do you want to celebrate your achievement with a professional quality photo book?
Then let Book This Project transform your photographs into a custom one-of-a-kind photo book.
You take the photos. I make the book.
As a mom of two totally adorable kids, I understand the desire to remember the big events of your life – the milestones, the vacations, the birthdays. But I also know how quickly time goes by and how vital it is to capture the small events – reading a book, playtime messes, little kisses.
As the founder of Book This Project, I started this company because I realized how important it is to have your favorite photos from the year all in one place. Today, we are all so busy, it is hard to print photos or share everyday moments with loved ones. This product is the stress-free solution to accomplish an unbelievably gorgeous, professional photo book.
As creative director, I will personally design your book – each page – to maximize your photographs.
- A custom design for your entire book. A concept design is created for your photographs to achieve beautiful individual pages as well as a collective book that makes sense as a whole. Each design features an organizing principle that factors the content, orientation, proportion, and color of your photographs into each page layout.
- Sophisticated, modern designs. A variety of styles, colors, fonts and layouts are possible. Have a specific look in mind? Send me an image and I will let you know if I can replicate the style for your photo book.
- Design professional. As a professional, I utilize my years as a designer and my love of researching new ideas into each and every book I design.
- Tremendous customer service experience. Incorporating your photographs into a photo book is an extremely personal process and I treat each customer with an immense amount of respect, care and love.
- Customized design based on your photographs.
- Book organized by week.
- Title or prompt for each week is included on the page.
- Creative cover design.
- One (1) hard linen cover custom photo book. (Multiple copies of your book are available at an additional charge.)
- 8″ x 10″ Portrait – or – 10″ x 8″ Landscape.
- 104 pages maximum (example: 2 pages per week).
- Incorporates up to 208 of your photographs. (This includes up to 4 photos each week.)
- One (1) design consultation to ensure the design is just as you want it.
- One (1) hour of revisions to incorporate your comments.
Additional copies, 12”x12” hard cover, additional pages, additional photos, and numerous design review/revisions are available at an additional charge.
in other words
$3 for each page (for 104 page book)
what happens when you order
Within 24 hours of your order, you will receive an email with a secure link to upload your photographs and a questionnaire to fill out.
Upon receipt of your photographs, I will design the first draft of your photo book within fifteen (15) business days.
You will receive another email when your draft is ready to review. You can review the draft at your leisure. Once I receive your comments, I will revise your draft within (5) business days.
After your final approval, your book printing order is placed and you should receive your book within fifteen (15) business days.
The entire process takes approximately 7-8 weeks (depending on your review time).
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to start the design process of your custom photo book.
The remainder of your balance (which can be made in up to three (3) payments) is due prior to the shipment of your photo book.
You have the option below to pay only the deposit or the full balance.
My design services and product is designed to ensure your happiness. If you are unsatisfied at any time, please let me know.
If you are unhappy with the design of your photo book and wish not to continue with the printing process, I will refund your payment(s).
If you are unhappy with the printing or physical copy of your book, I will refund your payment(s) upon receipt of your hard cover book. All you have to do is send me an email indicating why you are unhappy with the physical book. I will pay the shipping expense to return the book. You cannot receive a refund and keep the copy of your book.
The deposit of $100 is non-refundable. This portion will not be refunded at any time. The deposit covers the initial design and administrative costs.