Do you have a family member or loved one who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Are you looking for a way to review treasured family photos with your loved one during visits?
Would love one place to have your favorite photos documenting a beautiful life span?
Then let Book This Project transform your photographs into a custom one-of-a-kind photo book.
You take the photos. I make the book.
My father was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease in 2005. Throughout his disease progression, many aspects of his life may have deteriorated but our bond and relationship grew. We spent many afternoons together going over old family photos. Not only did this spark wonderful memories that we could share together but it always gave us something familiar to talk about. We were never for a loss of words or loving glances when we could look at photographs. My father passed away in August of 2012 but his life, memory and love is preserved in a beautiful heirloom.
As the founder of Book This Project, I started this company because I realized how important it is to have your favorite photos all in one place. Today, we are all so busy, it is hard to print photos or share everyday moments with loved ones. This product is the stress-free solution to accomplish an unbelievably gorgeous, professional photo book.
As creative director, I will personally design your book – each page – to maximize your photographs.
- A custom design for your entire book. A concept design is created for your personal photographs to achieve beautiful individual pages as well as a collective book that makes sense as a whole. Each design features an organizing principle that factors the content, orientation, proportion, and color of your photographs into each page layout.
- Sophisticated, modern designs. A variety of styles, colors, fonts and layouts are possible. Have a specific look in mind? Send me an image and I will let you know if I can replicate the style for your photo book.
- Design professional. As a professional, I utilize my years as a designer and my love of researching new ideas into each and every book I design.
- Tremendous customer service experience. Incorporating your family photographs into a photo book is an extremely personal process and I treat each customer with an immense amount of respect, care and love.
- Customized design based on your photographs.
- Book organized by events.
- Table of contents (by events).
- Creative cover design.
- $100 of your order is donated to an organization of your choice in honor of your loved one.
- One (1) hard linen cover custom photo book.
- 8″ x 10″ Portrait – or – 10″ x 8″ Landscape.
- 100 pages maximum.
- Incorporates up to 500 of your photographs.
- One (1) design consultation to ensure the design is just as you want it.
- One (1) hour of revisions to incorporate your comments.
Additional copies, 12”x12” hard cover, additional pages, additional photos, and numerous design review/revisions are available at an additional charge.
in other words
$4 for each page (for 100 page book)
what happens when you order
- Within 24 hours of your order, you will receive an email with a secure link to upload your photographs and a questionnaire to fill out.
- Upon receipt of your photographs, I will design the first draft of your photo book within fifteen (15) business days.
- You will receive another email when your draft is ready to review. You can review the draft at your leisure. Once I receive your comments, I will revise your draft within (5) business days.
- After your final approval, your book printing order is placed and you should receive your book within fifteen (15) business days.
- The entire process takes approximately 7-8 weeks (depending on your review time).
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to start the design process of your custom photo book.
- The remainder of your balance (which can be made in up to three (3) payments) is due prior to the shipment of your photo book.
- You have the option below to pay only the deposit or the full balance.
- My design services and product is designed to ensure your happiness. If you are unsatisfied at any time, please let me know.
- If you are unhappy with the design of your photo book and wish not to continue with the printing process, I will refund your payment(s).
- If you are unhappy with the printing or physical copy of your book, I will refund your payment(s) upon receipt of your hard cover book. All you have to do is send me an email indicating why you are unhappy with the physical book. I will pay the shipping expense to return the book. You cannot receive a refund and keep the copy of your book.
- The deposit of $100 is non-refundable. This portion will not be refunded at any time. The deposit covers the initial design and administrative costs.